Lightroom Presets aren't the end game, they're a tool. That being said, I'm pleased to offer a free preset to portrait and fashion photographers. It's a desaturated look with a bright glow. I hope you enjoy it. If you use it on one of your images, please feel free to share it with me. I would love to see what people make and add it to this post. Download Here!
How To Install a Lightroom Preset
- Download a Preset.
- Open Lightroom CC and select the develop tab.
- Right click on the preset module and select Import from the drop down menu.
- Find the preset you downloaded and click Import.
- Click the preset to apply it to your photo.
- Adjust your exposure up or down depending on desired effect.